Captain's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the weapons policy for an upcoming convention in British Columbia: http://fa…"

Captain replied Apr 7, 2017 to Weapons at conventions....what are your experiences?

6 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Captain

"Tricky question.  Our state constitution makes it illegal to prevent anyone from car…"

Captain replied Apr 7, 2017 to Weapons at conventions....what are your experiences?

6 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Captain

"I took the liberty of adding this link to the SPE FaceBook page but it does not look…"

Captain replied Apr 6, 2017 to The steampunk empire.

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

"Our IT gamers staff keep telling me that electronic information is never really gone…"

Captain replied Apr 6, 2017 to The steampunk empire.

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

"I try to make all of my bling functional.  I even found working (barely) compass and…"

Captain replied Apr 5, 2017 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

19 Apr 5
Reply by Mikhail 'Krakyn' Cogsmith

"I have been a captain so long that it has become my other first name and folks act s…"

Captain replied Apr 2, 2017 to Why did you choose to be a Lord, Lady, Countess, Captain, etc?

18 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Ace

"Sadly I had years worth of information cached on SPE (to supplement my old memory).  "

Captain replied Mar 31, 2017 to The steampunk empire.

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

"I am a refugee from SPE fortunate enough to find this fine site.  The moderator went…"

Captain replied Mar 31, 2017 to The steampunk empire.

22 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Captain

RSS

© 2021   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station